Friday, January 27, 2012

Any good hair styles for curly hair?

i have really really curly hair and i really want a good hairstyle for school for my curly hair. i cant have any bangs bc it will mess up my hair so i need pictures of hair styles without bangs. so please help me find a hair style for my curly hair and its really frizzy too so anything i can use to control the frizz? please show my pictures of the hair style. thanx for helpingAny good hair styles for curly hair?
I have really curly hair as well! But I don't have much frizz ;-p. Took me loads of care, deep treatment and conditioning, though. My hair is very long so most hairstyles just don't work for me.



And here is an entire page with curly hairstyles:

http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co



However if thats not enough, here are some gallarys,they don't really help much though, except for haircuts:



http://beauty.about.com/od/curlyhairstyl



Here is a nice hairstyle for special events:

http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.com/c



have fun



Any good hair styles for curly hair?
my hair is the same EXACT thing! Its sooo curly and gets really puffy sometimes or frizzy.



my hair stylist gave me bangs, and said that i have to iron the bangs every day. its relle easy! you should try that.



Anyway, this is the BEST way to show of the curly hair. Take a shower in the morning and put MUSSE it it and scrunch it up with your fingers to make the curls bouncy. if you cant take a shower in the morning, you could do that without the shower-just put more.



Another idea, just wear your hair down with musse in it and a headband.



a sidepony is cute too.



Good luck!
honestly, curly hair to me is awsome.

my mom has really curly hair too but my dad is asian so he has straight hair so I'm stuck with the wavy hair.



i always make my hair big because its something that you dont normally see everyday.



maybe just get a de-frizzer and leave it curly.



i hope this helps
i have curly hair too and i use a curling shampoo like catwalk it makes my hair kinda wavish and def helps with frizz i think after you get out of the shower you should try scrunching your hair and just straiten your bangs you put them up and make a poof

No comments:

Post a Comment