Friday, January 27, 2012

What are good hair styles for curly hair? *please help meee*

I have really curly hair. and i want to do something with it, besides straightening. But idk what to do with it. any suggestions? What are good hair styles for curly hair? *please help meee*
I HAVE CURLY HAIR MYSELF AND HONESTLY I THINK THAT LESS IS MORE WITH CURLY HAIR,, USE CURL CARE PRODUCTS SUCH AS MOUCE AND HAIRSPRAY OR GEL WHATEVER U PREFER AND I THINK JUST DOWN AND BOUNCY IS SEXY AS HELL!! U CAN ALSO DO A PUFF IN THE MIDDLE OR BETTER YET UP IN A SEMI MESSY BUN IS HOTWhat are good hair styles for curly hair? *please help meee*
Im a guy, so let me tell you what I think. CURLY HAIR IS SOOOO HOTT!!!! But seriously, it is. If you just put a little mouse or gel in it, it looks amazing.
well im also a curly head..and i think having it straightened looks kinda boring!so i use gel or mouce and hairspray to give my hair a little bounce...because i think its kinda cute!
well you can have to nice low pony tails!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment