Monday, January 30, 2012

New Hair Style For Curly Hair?

I need help. Im a teenager that needs a new look everyone looks so good but me. I have curly hair. I like it curly, Do you have any ideas. My hair is also blonde. I want something that I dont have to do that much work on. Can you help me? and send me pic od ideas.


New Hair Style For Curly Hair?
Anything but short!!! I've made THAT mistake b4!!New Hair Style For Curly Hair?
put it up in a half pony with a cute clip holding it and spray it with hairspray. you could do low pigtails with some accessories but make sure the pigtails don't look too little girly
i have curly hair also! HIGH FIVE!!!! LOVE my hair!!!! anyway i take a shower in the morning leave it wet, put on my makeup, brush it out, scrunch it back up, and spray TONS of hairspray in it! like for real i'm gonna kill the o zone layer one day! lol ;-) I use ';Professional freezing hairspray. extra firm hold.'; you can buy it at walmart for $4.00. it's what my sister uses in pageants so it's AWESOME!!!! i hope this helps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment