Monday, January 30, 2012

Easy cute hair styles for curly hair?

i have thick curly hair and have way too much, everyone likes it except for me cause it's too hard to deal with. i want easy hairstyles that i can use for school and my hair is longish, about two inches below my shouldersEasy cute hair styles for curly hair?
oh goshhh my hair is the same way


mouse is my bestfriend











i usually take a lot of mouse and scrunch it


then i throw it half up half down,


all up,


or all down with a headband


then i hair spray it


Easy cute hair styles for curly hair?
hmmm....I feel your pain. I too have curly hair, and it's a blessing and a curse at the same time. I like to pull the top of my hair up, but not all of it, just like the bang part. When I leave it hanging down its always in my face, and when you put it behind your ears, it gets this weird shape and loses the curl. I also like to just pull it up with a clip or something and bobby pin any thing that falls. The messier the better...which is one good thing about curly hair, it actually looks better when it looks like you just threw it up. Good Luck....Oh and try Catwalk Curls Rock products if you have never...They Rock!
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6240/…


http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/img/43d4…


http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlpix?gc…


http://media.photobucket.com/image/curly…








xoxo
take just a bit of your hair and pull it back so that part of your hair is up and part is down. Take the hair you've brought back and put it in a bun. Then take a cute pair of chopsticks and stick them in. It looks super cute %26lt;3
Try braiding some of it and the other part of your hair slick it back like Alicia Keys. Another thing you can do is put it in 2 french braids that always looks good on curly hair.
i have extremely curly hair and i just got the angled bob only a little longer. its pretty easy to take care of and since i had my hairdresser thin it out, it doesnt get frizzy
I have pretty curly hair. I suggest getting your hair layered. All I have to do with it in the morning it bring a brush through it real quick and I am good. Hope I helped.
i have curly hair also, and i just put some mousse in it while its damp not alot though. i like herbal essence mousse it seems to work good.
http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co…
Wear it down kinda messy but not like a rat's nest!


Haha! Anyways just wear it down or 2 ponytails on the sides.
oh you just put your hair in a pony tail then put a ribbon in
Just go with the shave

No comments:

Post a Comment