Monday, January 30, 2012

Whats the best hair style for curly hair?

I have very thick curly hair. I am going to apply mousse for sure, but I don't know how to put it up making it look nice after I apply the mousse. I don't want to just leave me hair laying there. Whats something i can do to my hair to make it look nice after I apply mousse. Have any ideas please help.Whats the best hair style for curly hair?
Mousses don't generally work for very thick curly hair. You'd be better off w/ a curl cream or a gel.



Go here: http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types



Determine your curl type, then check out the product recommendations for that type.Whats the best hair style for curly hair?
tied up in a tie pony

or let dawn

and by the way mousse is not good for the hair

good luck hope i helped!
Razor it until it begs for mercy, and if that doesn't work, try it straight!
i like wearing my hair in a half up/half down pony, or i clip it up on either one or both sides with a cute hair clip. i also wear it in a loose side ponytail (like this http://fashiondevo.files.wordpress.com/2
Scrunch and dry it upside down. Try to get a diffuser if you don't already have one, it's a type of hair dryer for people with curly hair.

Important, make sure you squeeze your hair with the towel not rub it because curly hair is very prone to frizziness!!!

Good luck
if u have long hair it would be very pretty to put it in a low side ponytail and another one would be.....low pig tails. hope it helped!
have you ever tried straightening your hair? I never wear my hair curly.
don't overdo the mousse use a fair amount,usually works better if u don't use too much of it.once it's applied thoroughly comb through hair let barely dry.use straightening iron. that should do the trick!
lol i wanna know the same thing! my hair is curly also but its very fine

No comments:

Post a Comment