Monday, January 30, 2012

Hair styles for curly hair?

I have very thick and curly hair, but I never know what to do with it as I need to use so much product.

Could anyone please give me some easy ideas on how to do my hair in different styles??

Thank you!Hair styles for curly hair?
I have hair similar to yours. I have thick, big, curly hair. And I too don't need any added volume.



My hair looks likes this, this is the picture I gave to my stylist when I got it styled/cut

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/cm/goodh

That's how I wear my hair on a regular basis.



On some days, especially school days when I'm in a hurry I'll thought it up in a messy bun.

http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co

But you can image that mine is a lot messier than hers in that picture. I do add head bands to keep some of my hair back, and you can make them flashy and use pearls like in the photo



I also do a cute side ponytail, usually its a low ponytail but its still cute

http://fashiondevo.files.wordpress.com/2



I don't have a picture but you can always do:

1. pigtails (braided)

2. ponytail

3. Straighten your hair with a flat iron



Hair products that I use when I'm wearing my hair curly:

Curly Sexy Curl Power

Curly Sexy 24/7 Curl Spray

They both work great as an anti-frizz spray.Hair styles for curly hair?
I have very very thick hair and natural curl, i always go with shorter styles for mine cause its easier to take care of then it is when its medium or long, i don't have a lot of time in the mornings to fix my hair so i find it more convenient to keep it short, its less maintenance and pretty much hassle free until it starts growing out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment