Friday, January 27, 2012

Any hair styles for curly hair besides scrunching?

Check this website out.

http://www.curlfriends.com/info/info.jsp

I personally have very curly/wavy natural hair and I straighten it everyday with an Chi. However I think it is very attractive when people have a combo of curly and straight.



Also try wearing it natural and just using a anti frizz serum.

or there are product out there that let you style with ringlets. They work too. I have used it.



Good luckAny hair styles for curly hair besides scrunching?
Braids, but undo them when they're damp.



The just-got-back-from-the-beach look it really cute too!



Good luck. And have fun with it. :)



-RoxanneAny hair styles for curly hair besides scrunching?
I have very curly hair. One tip, DO NOT get it cut short if your hair stylist doesn't know what they're doing. I did once and, since it takes curly hair longer to grow, my head seriously looked like a football for months. Personally, i like bangs, straight or curly.
if you put your hair in a low pony tail, covering your ear closest to the ponytail, that looks really cute. two low pony tails is good too!

if you pin your bangs back with bobby pins, that always looks good with curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment