Monday, January 30, 2012

Hair style for curly hair (plz read?

OK So I have pretty long curly hair, I want to get a new hair look so I was thinking middle bangs, This year I was planning on blowing flat/ironing my hair alot so at school it would be straight, Would middle bangs be sutiable as long as I straignted my hair alot, or would the fact that my hair is natrually curly and soemtimes i may not straignten it make it easier to have side swept bangs?Hair style for curly hair (plz read?
I have long curly hair too, and decided to test out the side bangs vs. middle bang.... I went for middle bangs first, and they were SUPER cute at first, but after a while when I straightened them it was annoying because they wouldn't lay flat, they would poof out, no matter what angle I tried with my straightener. So the curls tend to make it poof a bit, so you have to use a product when straightening (I used a straightening gel by StraightSexyHair). Where side bangs are a lot more tameable I thought for my hair. I love them a lot and have kept them. The middle bangs grew to be in my face, where side bangs will grow and still be cute!Just what happened for me, good luck! Hair style for curly hair (plz read?
It would be easier if you have side bangs. I have curly hair also, but what I do it straighten everyday. Yea I might get tried of doing i, but I look good. The first time you flat iron your curly hair, it look strange, but nice.
i have curly hair. and its parted in the middle. all i do is usually keep it down and straighten my bangs....



http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm107



see? u should make it like mee! i like my hair! =3
i think side bangs would be cuter then middle bangs but just straighten the bangs and leave the rest of your curly that would look so pretty btw im 14 so i what teens like

No comments:

Post a Comment