Friday, January 27, 2012

What are cute hair styles for curly hair?

I have dirty blond curly hair with side bangs and layers, it is shoulder length and i always wear it in a ponytail with my bangs up and it is so boring please no down hairstyles so idk what to do please help, thanks and i appreciate any answersWhat are cute hair styles for curly hair?
Take a straightener and some hairspray and flip the tips of your layers out and if you have side bangs (like face face framing) flip them out and stuff...



or you can straighten it or



straighten it till you get to the bottom of your layers then you let the curls go... like don't do much with the curls at the ends...adds a cool effectWhat are cute hair styles for curly hair?
http://images.google.com/images?q=soft+p
I have curly hair and I have it shoulder length and I straighten it.
  • medication cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment