Friday, February 3, 2012

How to style curly hair?

I have really tight curly hair that's in layers and a little past my shoulders.





I style it by wetting it first, then products, and let it dry naturally.





I have to do this because in the morning my hair is messy and poofy and frizzy.





Is there any other way to style my hair without wetting it first?





Thanks so much!How to style curly hair?
Try using products dedicated to people with curly hair. Catwalk and Redkin are really good products for curly hair. Also try finishing up with a type of hair serum like John Frieda's Frizz Ease, VS hair serum, etc. The serum will make your hair shine and prevent your hair from frizzingHow to style curly hair?
well, i have naturally curly hair but i take about 30 minutes every morning to straighten it. . . which totally fries you hair.


so for another option, scrunching.


it works great and looks so cute. on times when i don't have time do straighten it i get my hair damp and put in garnier surf hair which is at any drugs stores or walmarts and its its in a green container. it keeps your hair looking wet. and then i run mouse through it with my fingers spray it and im ready to go. tell me how it works!!
Whip out a curling iron, since your curls are small I would get a small barrelled iron so in the morning you can simply run it through your hair and tame some of your curls and still look good. I have curly hair too, mine are loose but I have to wash my hair everyday so it'll look decent. That or straighten it.
My hair is the exact same. And I mean the exact same. I hat it sooooooo much!!!! You can't do anything with it. It's annoying. I do the same thing you do, but sometimes I straighten it. I'd love to straighten it all the time, but then it would get even more frizzy, so i just deal with it.
smoothing it back into a messy bun is always cute when you're in a hurry, with a headband to keep the flyaways in check. or use a straightener or big curling iron to make it looser, but that can take a while if its really thick, like mine is.
shower at night, then put like a non frizzy product in it...garnier fructis has really good stuff (sleek and shine strong hold) and then go to bed, when you get up, do whatever you need to do with your hair..mine is the same way, and i just got it cut really short...

No comments:

Post a Comment