Friday, February 3, 2012

I dont know how to style curly hair?

My hair is sooo hard to deal with, when i was younger i just always always put in in a pony tail. But I cut my hair shorter so that its easier to deal with (i couldnt handle the long curls) but still i dont like wearing it down.. its even poofier! So until my hair grows longer how do i style my curly hair? :(



Please help me please.I dont know how to style curly hair?
Here are some basic tips for curly hair that you might find helpful:

*Try to find a stylist who knows how to work with curly hair. A great tool for finding curly stylists in your area: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons

*Don't shampoo every day.

*Comb conditioner through hair in the shower.

*Apply styling products to dripping wet hair. Scrunch or twirl hair to achieve desired shape.

*Use styling products suited for your hair type. Don鈥檛 know yours? http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types

*Avoid terrycloth towels on hair; use linen, paper towels, or t-shirts instead.

*Air dry or use a diffuser with your blowdryer.

*Don't touch (or brush!) your hair while it鈥檚 drying.

*Once completely dry scrunch out any crunchy texture.



For hair type specific products check out these forums:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/

There you can find others with the same hair type and try out some of their favorite products. I would recommend something, but I don鈥檛 know your hair type. :)



Lastly, it has made my hair so much better since I started the curly girl method! I used to almost never wear it down (it was a frizz/poof ball), but now I have pretty, shiny curls. ~:) It鈥檚 pretty radical鈥攏o sulfates (shampoo) or silicones鈥攂ut it鈥檚 so great for curly hair. Give it a shot and check it out:

http://www.wikihow.com/Follow-the-Curly-

http://www.ylcf.org/gotcurl/ (outdated product recs!)



Some other great curly care sites:

http://jessicurl.com/Demo-Videos-p-6.htm

http://livecurlylivefree.com/home.htmI dont know how to style curly hair?
What I do is when it's still damp, put about a quarter size bit of mousse into it and scrunch it. Then you can use a blow dryer with a diffuser on it to gently blow it dry.

I hope that helps! It should help keep it from getting really poofy and huge. Also it'll help with the frizz : )
I have the same problem your not alone!

But i learned to manage it how i do it is i wash my hair then take some gel and put it in then take a blowdryer and point it downward toards my hair while i scrunch it up with my hands

It really works in making the curls pretty and frizz free also if you have a flat iron if you straighten just the roots it makes it look uber pretty!



PEACEEE
Straighten it! Its super easy. But dont do it everyyy day. It could definently fry your hair.

Put some half up- half down.

Just play with it and have fun!



~ something I do over the weekend is just play around trying different styles that would look good. and then do it for school! It really helps!



~ Hope I Helped! ~ : Good Luck :
since you hair is poofy try to get two strands of hair from the front sides and put it back and tie it so it should look like this



http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.com/images/hairstyles-long_curly_hair-10.jpg







or just put a clip







be proud of your poofy curly hair! :]
my hair is juust like yours , i had long tight curls, but now they are big loose curls cause i starighten my hair a lot.





Tresemme's curing line works great !

i use it all the time.
okay well first buy pantene for curly hair then after your hair is towel dried scrunch it and spray a small amount of gel or hair spray then diffuse is and wallaw you have beautyfull curls.
If you don't like it down than you should expierement with different up-styles using clips!!
put moose in it or gel

its just makes ur hair more curly and less bushy like proper curls
where it with a full head band pulling it back, could look good, or pull bits of your hair back with cllips

No comments:

Post a Comment