Friday, February 3, 2012

How to learn how to style curly hair?

tight curly hairHow to learn how to style curly hair?
I have curly hair and this is what I do. I use a shampoo and conditioner meant for curly hair. i leave the conditioner in for a few minutes in the shower and comb it out with a large tooth comb before rinsing it out. I rinse it out right before I get out of the and immediately start scrunching. (when you comb your hair go ahead and part it) After getting out of the shower I scrunch with my hands then with a towel. After using the towel i put in a curling gel. From then on I just use my hand to scrunch it. As it dries it should curl more. If you want tighter curls grab a small section while it is still damp and curl it with your fingers then scrunch it up.


I hope this helps!How to learn how to style curly hair?
What i do is a shampoo it with a little bit of panteen volumizing shampoo and cindition it with tresemme flawless curls and then wrap my hair in a towel for a few mins. when i get out of the shower then, i put in garnier fructis leave in conditioner. It shapes the curls and makes them into ringlets.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment