Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair styles for thick curly hair?

My hair is very thick and unmanageable.


I need ideas for my hair.


I dont want to straighten it , because i do that almost every day.


I dont do ponytails/pigtails either.


I try scrunching my hair and it gets really poofy as it dries.


In the past few hours i tried scrunching while blowdrying on the cool tempature.


Its not as poofy but very stringy.


I really want to wear my hair curly , because straighetning takes around two hours everyday.


Is there anyway to scrunch my hair without it being poofy.


I have scrunching mousse and gel.


And i dont want to buy other products , just need new methods.Hair styles for thick curly hair?
Theres a natural way after you get out of the shower at night put your hair in braids and let it air dry then in the morning youll have perfectly natural healthy curlsHair styles for thick curly hair?
wen u shower after conditioner get out of d shower and put a shower cap on and let the conditioner soak 4 like 15 min then rinse it out


then put in some frizzease for wet hair, put it in a low ponytail for a while then let it down it should look thin


this seems like it should take a prob but i have THE THICKEST curly hair and this SOOOO works 4 me i hope it does 4 u 2
omg i have the same exact problem!!














(sry for not answering your question)

No comments:

Post a Comment