Friday, February 3, 2012

Tips for styling curly hair....?

I'm a girl and I have medium length (below my shoulders) hair, and it's really curly. However, it also can become really frizzy and be just uneven, unattractive curls unless I use product on them. I've tried a lot of stuff from Garnier Fructis such as moisturizers and styling gels, but that hasn't quite had the effect I wanted. Plus it makes my hair have a waxy feel. Recently I've tried Paul Mitchells Gloss Drops to smooth my hair and style it, but my hair still seems to frizz. What would you recommend I use?Tips for styling curly hair....?
I use Tresemme Flawless Curls..its cheap and gives you the salon quality.

I use the shaping milk, the gel and the mousse I also use john frieda frizz control hairspray to top it off and i have sleek pretty curls. The only reason i havent used the tresemme hairspray is because its never in stock when im at the store.here is a link to the tresemme website you can find their products anywhere I personally buy them at target or walmart.. Once you click on the link it will show the gel but scroll down and it shows the other products they have for curly hair

http://www.tresemme.com/curl/products/bo

each product is under 5 bucks, try it you will never have to post another add about your hair on here again %26lt;3 I would say good luck but if you buy these products you wont need it!!!Tips for styling curly hair....?
tresemme flawless curls line is AMAZING!

i have the exact same type of hair as you and this line is my god.

buy tresemme flawless curls lotion (just smooth it in your hair) jelly (scrunch it in your hair) and reactivation mist (spray it) lastly tresemme doesn't have the best hairsprays but garnier hairspray keeps my curls locked in and doesn't get hard. i HIGHLY recommend this line, it works miracles and its affordable. you can find it anywhere but target carries a lot in the line.
no

just no dont listen to tresemme they will f**k upp ur hairr. trust me i work inna salon they do not work definitly use charles worthington products. the lustrous locks.
Tubes or hair curlers. It makes my hair pretty and people love it. By the way I am not conceded
you should go to the salon and get thin hair

No comments:

Post a Comment