Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I need something new. What are the hottest new and funky hair styles?

My hair is short, blonde, and about shoulder length. It kinda grew out of its last style. I need something new, cuz i get bored with my hair style easily and i love playing with it. I need suggestions please! and about highlights... pink or a lighter blonde? yes or no?I need something new. What are the hottest new and funky hair styles?
Well, if you are the playful type, who wants kind of a fun hairstyle, you should get it layered! I have my hair layered (best style eva) If you dont know what it looks like, you can look at my profile avatar. That has layered hair. You could also put some pink or purple streaks in it to add a little funk!

Hope you love the new hair style! -kandyI need something new. What are the hottest new and funky hair styles?
if your really adventurous, try an asymmetrical bob with colorful streaks. if you want to be natural, go for light blond highlights, but if you really do want a funky hairstyle go for the pink (just be sure to choose a pink that compliments your skintone! also, be aware that most colors are semipermanent and wash out so you will need to touch them up FREQUENTLY to maintain the bright, vibrant color).
who says funky lmao ??????????



grow your hair longer

long hair is way better and theres so many more things u can do with it

and pink highlights are hot ( =
Pink highlights! like 1 piece of hair would look so cute! If you want your hair short thank I suggest a bob but if you want it longer than grow it out and get bangs!
PINK!!!!!!



about the hair cut: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14096785@N0



Please answer my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
grow ur hair and get a female mullet and highlight the ends. c[= niOcee!
lighter blond definetly pink streaks in the bottom layer can look cute without being too over the top a cute now style for short hair is a short wispy fringe and backs with longish (about chin length) front and sides

good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment