Sunday, February 5, 2012

Styling Curly Hair?

I have naturally curly-esq hair. lol. Its more curly than wavy, soo ya know. Well, I almost always blow dry and straighten my hair. I keep it really healthy and everything. (It's really a miracle with all of the heat i use! lol) I only let my hair airdry when i come out of the pool or something. My friends said that my hair would look hott if i would tame my curls. So how can i style my curly hair? My friends told me to flip my hair, and use gel to scrunch it. How does that look? Do you do that when it's dry or wet? lol. I must sound so stupid :] Well, thanks guys and gals :]Styling Curly Hair?
I think Taylor Swift has the most AMAZING curls in the world - http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/ap/4f3649d1-



*How to style*

- On damp hair, run curling (scrunching) gel through with fingers. [try Herbal Essences - Totally Twisted - Curl Scrunching Gel . $4]

- Use a diffuser to dry

- Sculpt curls with a 1'; spiral curling iron.



VOILA.

Insta-goddess. =)Styling Curly Hair?
umm well my friend has curly hair and my sister used to do the scruching thing. So how you do that is after you get out of the pool/shower/whatever that gets ur hair wet put some scrunching gel in your hair and scrunch ur hair with ur hands....hope it works!!!
I HAVE NATURALLY CURLY HAIR AND JUST LIKE YOUR FRIEND SAID USE A GEL (THAT'S NOT STICKY) LIKE DOVE IT DOES REALLY GOOD AND HELPS WITH THE FRIZZ WITHOUT IT MAKING YOUR HAIR STIFF. JUST PUT IT IN AFTER YOU GET OUT OF THE SHOWER WHILE YOUR HAIR IS STILL WET AND SCRUNCH YOUR HAIR USING YOUR HANDS AND LET IT AIR DRY. HOPE THIS HELPS!
well using gel it usually is used in damp hair

but good straighteners you can like flip your hair and straighten and curl with it so you might want one of those
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment