Friday, February 3, 2012

How to style curly hair?

Hello, I have naturally very curly hair. I've had pretty good success using gentler shampoos, a keratin conditioner, and gel to style it. However, the only way I can really wear it while keeping ';contained'; is in a ponytail. Anyone have any quick suggestions on how to do it without it being all messy and frizzy? I'd really like to be able to wear it down. Also, all of you with curly hair, what products do you use? Thanks!How to style curly hair?
I have the EXACT same hair ; ) I've attempted (%26amp; failed) to straighten my hair, but lately i've decided to embrace my curls. To prevent my hair from frizzing, i love my John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Around Style Starting Daily Condtioner...warning, do NOT try the shampoo that matches that conditioner because it makes your hair really messy-looking. ; ) anyways i hope i helped!!





Good Luck!!





-K-

No comments:

Post a Comment