Friday, February 3, 2012

How do I style Curly Hair?

I have curly/wavy hair and I need prouducts that dont make it crunchy ot sticky. I really want soft wavesHow do I style Curly Hair?
I have curly/wavy hair and what works best for me is the Sunsilk product line called Waves of Envy. It really does give you soft waves and none of that sticky feeling. The shampoo/conditioner works well.





Hope that helps!How do I style Curly Hair?
well i have curly hair and i haven't found a product that gives me waves but i like the Tresemme curly products and i actually just started using the Marc Anthony curly haired products. all don't give me sticky residue, i dont use gels or much mouse because they tend to make my hair sticky. creams work really well!
After you wash your hair, let it air dry for about 15 min. Then use a straightening spray that's activated by heat on your hair. Then blow dry it.


Start by blow drying it upside down then gently flip it over and blow dry it downward. (from the top of your head, down)


This will make it wavy without complete straightness.


Then put a little gel in your hair to hold it in place.





Another way is to straighten your hair then curl it with your straightner.


After straightened, take a 1in wide, 1in thick peice of hair in your hand.


take the straightner to the top of your piece of hair, clamp it and turn it 90 degrees. While keeping it at an angle, SLOWLY, bring the straightener down your hair. It looks amazing. Hope i helped.
well using like accesories helps a lot and you wont have to use products.





Try like a head band, the ';poof'; look, side bangs that are straight ish, or stuff like that...
Sunsilk de-frizz, its for curly/wavy hair.


theres shampoo, conditionar, and leave-in





i have the same type of hair



i use a frizz spray, like frize ease, then i use garnier fructis smoothing milk, and then i use hair spray from herbal essence.
Tresemme is EXCELLENT! It's pretty expensive, but it works really well.
I HAVE WURLY HAIR TOO!!! :D if u find a product like that let me know.
Maybe use a straigtner or suave is good too

No comments:

Post a Comment