Sunday, February 5, 2012

How to style curly hair?

My hair is curly/wavy. But, it always get poofy and frizzy. How could I style it? I don't want to:

-straighten it (EVERY day)

-curl it (EVERY day)

-wear it up

-use products

GOOD LUCK!



(heres a pic)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zg9is5%26amp;s=3



(ALSO, it's usually more poofy than that)How to style curly hair?
When it's supposed to rain I curl mine by getting a shower in the morning and putting in some mousse.



When it's not supposed to rain I straighten mine with a heat protector spray in my hair.



When I don't feel like taking time to do my hair I just straighten the parts that will fall out %26amp; put it in a french braid, pig tail braids, or a low side braid.How to style curly hair?
I wish there was a way, but I don't think you can calm frizz without product. :[ But all you need is one product if you can somehow comply.



First of all, scrunch in herbal essences' curl-boosting mousse (in the purple bottle) while your hair is still marginally wet to calm down all the frizztasticness (lol, I have that too :\)



Then whenever you can you should get your hair cut a little shorter with layers of course to just above shoulder length. This will thin it out and get all the weight off it.



It's best to let your hair air-dry after you put in the mousse to further discourage the frizzness, but if it's too cold or whatever, just straighten it or you can use a diffuser blow-dryer attachment to dry your curls. WARNING- blow dry AT YOUR OWN RISK because if you dry it too much you'll get EPIC frizz.



(just so you know, I don't know crap about straightening hair, so you're on your own with that one ;] )



Good luck.
i think your hair is actually reallly goood looking ! i also have curly hair and its a pain , i use this product called REDKEN its Professional and a bit expensive . use the FRESH CURLS products they keep your hair controlled , without making it greasy and nasty ! they have moose and creams . i know you said you dont want to put products but if you have no products in it , its gonna be frizzy and stuff ! but this is Professional and it works ! i use it and i suggest you should too (: Hope i helped !
I understand completely. I have even curlier hair than that!



I suggest product or the leave-in conditioner kind. It takes me five minutes in the morning and I'm poof free all day. If you are against product, then the only thing I can suggest is a perm. Be warned though, you may never get your curls completely back.
my hair is just like yours ! and i hate straightening it everyday.

so i know you said you didn't wanna use products, but now i scrunch my hair everyday , i use ';catwalk curl amplifier'; it only takes about onee minute.

Give it a chance.
if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH



love,

B.
use a slight holding hair spray and then scrunch it when its damp in the morings.
why dont you try putting a head band in or shaving your head....?
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment