Friday, February 3, 2012

How do i style curly hair i'm going crazy?

i got a perm a little over a week ago. i do like it, but i can not get it styled right. i have a diffuser and products for curly hair. but it is poofy and when i try to scrunch it with various products, it looks more like a rats nest that curls. i dont know how else to style it anymore. how can i style it once i dry it? i also have tried smoothing pruducts too but they seem to make my wave string looking.



this is pic of my hair a day or two after i got it, but i cant get it to stop poofing now and scrunching makes it look horrible.



http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s103/How do i style curly hair i'm going crazy?
I got my first perm in May %26amp; had the same problem! If you didn't use conditioner before your perm, you'll def need it now. also, try using a silk therapy treatment! my favorites are BioSilk, Got2B, %26amp; Paul Mitchell. Put this on your hair (from about the middle of your ears down to the tips) right after you get out of the shower %26amp; comb it through. After you do that you should be able to scrunch it more easily. My favorite scrunching products are by Aussie %26amp; Pantene. I prefer gels mostly, but some of the curl cremes are good too - they give less crisp %26amp; more natural curls. I find that my scrunched hair looks best when I turn my head upside down while I'm doing it. It gives more volume. Ionic hair dryers also work better to leave your hair silky and glossy, so if you don't have one %26amp; aren't sure if you want to buy a new one, borrow a friend's and see if you can tell a difference - they generally leave more moisture in your hair. Using a diffuser on the end of the blow dryer will help your curls be more defined as well.



Hope this helped %26amp; good luck!!!How do i style curly hair i'm going crazy?
Cute! But if you ask me, that looks more like wavy than curly. My best suggestion is that you go to www.naturallycurly.com for styling tips (don't worry - they won't reject you for having a perm!), and check out the book ';Curly Girl'; by Lorraine Massey. I think they will both help you a lot.
Baby u look pretty.

Ok try this out.Have a shampoo wash.Apply aloe-vera gel to the wet hair.Leave this for 30 minutes,wash it.Now u can feel the difference that ur hair got smooth.Best results can be achieved in 3- 5 wahes.Don do this everyday,becoz aloe-vera is cool by nature,so u may get cold/fever.Hence do it twice a week.U can hav ur natural hair back in natural way within 5 to 6 weeks.Cheers!!
because your hair is parted down the middle i think

it would loook cute for the scrubby casual look

of a bubble or a poof..leave it down natural with that poof it brings

a little moree then the regualarr=]]

hope i helped=]
well my hair is naturally curly i just spray water %26amp;%26amp; um wth is it called um.... setting lotion. then i put brown gel all through out my hair (just a bit of course) After i just slide my head band on.
let it dry naturally! use a spray gel before ya let it dry. use a wide tooth pick! then let it dry naturally.
you hair is nice :]
I have naturally curly hair and the best way I have found to style my curly hair is this.... before your shower pick/comb out your permed hair (I brush mine) wash your hair as normal the water will naturally semi straighten it, and when you get out to dry it wrap the towel around your head the opposite way that you normally do (place the towel on the top of your head and then twist it at the bottom and flip up). this smooths the hair and gets the excess water still.... do not rub your hair to dry it, do not blow dry it, there are some products I recommend the new weatherworks from frizz-ease I highly recommend if you don't want to switch shampoo's and conditioners I recommend at least using the serum. Also Tresemme mouse for curly hair it's in the black bottle with the green band on it. you would use both of these products, and just smooth them in. do not fluff. Center parts are all right for curly hair but honestly for style now side parts are better.



Looking at your hair, it's not really curly just wavy, and if you only use a tiny amount of the smoothing products (dime size for your hair length and rub it between your palms before applying) it should not make your hair stringy or greasy looking. Good luck!!
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment