Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Can you give me a hair style for thick curly hair... thats not too hard to do??

okay, pull the hair in the front %26amp; make a poof.


if you have bangs straigten them still keeping the poof.


then add moose ,gel hairspray etc %26amp; your good to go.Can you give me a hair style for thick curly hair... thats not too hard to do??
scrunch it maybe??Can you give me a hair style for thick curly hair... thats not too hard to do??
You should put hairspray or some other hair product and then put your up and put it in a bun. :)
Cut your hair into a pixie!


I used to have the SAME thing, wackey, spiral curly hair that I nothing to do with. I cut it into a pixie this summer (i.e. Selma Blair, Agyness Deyn) and its the best ever! I still maintain that curling effect but now it curls perfectly into a 20's S-wave. It's gorgeous. If you have a great face shape and are not too insecure, then go for it!
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment