Friday, February 3, 2012

HELP WITH STYLING CURLY HAIR!?

I have medium/long hair which is very wavy. it actually has some spots [mostly in the back] where there are curls.





I just have no idea how to style my hair!


when I use moose, my hair is limp and greasy looking


when I use gel, my hair looks poofy and waxy


and when i use a diffuser, i get frizz and broken curls.





You can tell me any advice you have, but it would be great if you could tell me how to use the products I already have:


SUNSILK--


-sunsilk captivating curls gel and cream twist


-sunsilk captivating curls de-frizz leave in cream





HERBAL ESSENCE--


-herbal essences set meup max hold hairspray





AUSSIE--


-aussie sprunch strong hold spray


-aussi duel personality anti frizz cream+leave in conditioner





FRUCTIS--


-garneir fructice brilliantine shine water based shine wax [strong hold]





HAIRSPRAY--


-sammy hairspray


-sebastian shaper hair spray





OTHER--


-bead head: small talk 3-in-1


-got2b 2 sexy voluptuous volume styling lotion


-beyond the zone straight shot shine and define smoothing serum [but that's for a straight style pretty much]


-FX curl booster scrunching and curling spray





The shampoos/conditioners I have are:


-herbal essences totally twisted


-everpure volume





THANKS SOOO MUCH!!! ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED!HELP WITH STYLING CURLY HAIR!?
For straight hair: Straighten w/a quality straightener $30 Revlon straightener in drugstores, and use ur everpure volume shampoo and got2b sexy styling lotion any hair spray, beyond the zone straight shot and define smoothing serum! Don't use all together causes stiff hair! For wavy hair use the totally twisted shampoo and pretty much anything on ur list! For curly hair:Use pretty much anything on ur list! U should buy a mini flat iron u can take it anywhere w/you total lie saver! Hope I helped! Nix the conditioner if you want very volumeous hair, and skip wrapping a towel round ur head, total flattener.HELP WITH STYLING CURLY HAIR!?
try straightening it!


or you can scrunch it..that looks good.


:)


salt spray works really well and can get you that natural looking curls..or waves:)

No comments:

Post a Comment