Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Funky hair styles....?

anything any ideas on what i should do w/o cutting my hairFunky hair styles....?
Yeah here are a few:





-The beachy wavy look has been in lately, I reccomend buying Freemans Papaya Surfs Up 鈩?Curl Enchancing Spray.





-A poof-pony look is very cute, just tease crown and put hair in a pony, side swept bands with this is cute!





-A curly half up-do is also cute.





-A fishtail braid in your hair is a funky style, just go to seventeen.com and look under Beauty+Hair and click hair ideasFunky hair styles....?
Long hair or short? Curls or no? Thin or thick? This all plays a role when choosing a hairstyle. Here's a URL hope this helps, if not I've got ideas of my own. Let me know!
http://www.just-hairstyles.com/
Here r some great websites:


www.hairfinder.com


www.promadvice.com


www.bosshairstyles.com


I hope it would help u...........


Good luck!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment