Sunday, February 5, 2012

Whats the best way to style curly hair?

Down, I'd say.





I use Curls Rock by TIGI. It's amazing how it works. I also put in a frizz serum (FrizzEase by John Frieda)Whats the best way to style curly hair?
I just wash and go. maybe a little finishing cream now and then if its windy.Whats the best way to style curly hair?
Both my fiance and I have terribly curly hair. Until he met me, he wore his hair long (middle of his back) and always braided up all nasty. I introduced him to the power of products. His hair is now about an inch and a half to two inches long. He uses TRESemme mousse, the ';curl care'; kind, which he works through his hair when it's wet and then scrunches a bit. He hates having to get his hair wet and ';style'; it every morning, but it always looks great. He gets so many compliments on his hair. Definitely give the TRESemme curl care mousse a shot.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment