Sunday, February 5, 2012

How to style curly hair?

I permed my hair a few weeks ago and I have problem making it look good.

Lets say i sleep on it my hair get messed up and if i brush it it get puffy.

I need to know how to make my curls look nice.How to style curly hair?
Girlfriend...I have naturally VERY curly hair. Mine looks best if I take these steps:

1. Shower in the AM...not the PM

2. Comb your wet hair (NO brushing!) (use some leave-inconditioner if necessary)

3. Part hair...i perfer slightly off-centered

4. Use Herbal Essense Curl Gel to scrunch your hair. Flirst flip your head upside down and scrunch about a quarter-sized amount. Left head up, use dime-sized amount and scrunch with head upright.

5. Let hair air-dry!



Try these! :)How to style curly hair?
My hair's naturally curly, but can tend to get a little frizzy and out of control. I've tried EVERYTHING, and the best thing I've ever used to curl my hair was from the Got2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Styling Lotion - The brand is ';Got2b';. I think it's about 6 or 7 bucks, and you can find it in stores like Acme, CVS, Walmart, wherever. It's in a short, round, red bottle. It's seriously the best stuff I've ever used, better than the products stylist have used on me in salons. I scrunch it into my hair when my hair's wet, and by the time it drys, it looks and feels naturally curly - it doesn't have that wet look or stiff feeling. Never brush your hair out while it's dry and curly, that's how it gets puffy.
Never use a brush on curly hair, comb it with a wide tooth comb or your fingers in the shower.



Don't rub your head with the towel when you get out of the shower, just gently squeeze out the water.



Use a cream styling product and gently squeeze it in as well, then let your hair air dry.



Get a little spray bottle and fill it with water and a bit of the cream styling product, or a bottle or curl reactivator and use that when you wake up in the morning if you aren't going to wash your hair.



The more you touch your hair, the fluffier it will be.
http://www.sallybeauty.com/



my mom works there and my sister has naturally curly hair, my mom uses these products

http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware

[makes hair look fresh like you just scrunched it]





http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware

[put this in your hair after a shower it calms the curls and doesnt make it as puffy]








buy a water bottle with a spay on it.. in the morning just kinda pick out the tangles and then start spraying your hair all over.. scrunch as you go to get the curl back. then take some scrunch spray or some mousse and put it all over your hair. but not too much cause it gets hard.then style. good luck. i have naturally curly hair and i use aussie products. its smells great!!
Don't brush it! Use moisturizing products for shampoo, conditioner, and styling. I use herbal essences line for curly hair, I get out of the shower and let it airdry. Don't touch it while it's drying. Curly hair looks best when you let it be.
you might want to put a product called tressemes natural curl gel. when you get out of the shower you partially dry your hair with a towl, then you run trough with your hands about a size of a quarters amount throughout your hair. It will look fabulous!
I would wash it in the mornimg and put some mousse in it. it you can't shower in the morning, just wet it a bit and apply the mousse.
you put it where you want it to be and they use hair spray...

you could tie it up (side pony tails are the trend now)

or you could just leave it down
step 1: go to the store



step 2: buy lots of grease



step 3: make a fro



step 4: enjoy
put in mousse. The kind by aussie it smells amazing ;)
Frizz ease!

Its the best invention ever!
Ask a stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment