Friday, February 3, 2012

How To Style Curly Hair Overnight?

My hair is thick with ';3A'; curls


- http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types


I normally straighten it everyday, but it's getting damaged so I want to start wearing it curly sometimes. I have to wash my hair in the evening because I don't have any time in the morning. So my question is: How do I style my hair in the evening so it looks good in the morning? And is there a certain way I need to wear it while I sleep? Thanks .How To Style Curly Hair Overnight?
take a shower and condition really well. Put a bit of gel in it before u go 2 bed. Another thing u can do to have perfect curls when u wake up is to cut an old cloth or towel into strips. wrap a section of hair around the strip and do the same till ur head is full. ur hair will look great!
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment