Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Good hair styles for thick curly hair?

So I have really thick curly hair, I'm getting it cut soon I think, I want something kinda drastic done, it is shoulder length and brown w/ natural highlights, side bangs and short layers. I'm not getting it cut short bc I want it longer, and I can't dye it or my mom would kill me. What can I do to make it different?Good hair styles for thick curly hair?
i think you should let it grow out because longer curly looks better...maybe you could straighten it every now and then? Or you could convince your mom to let you dye it with the non-permanent kind that you can get at like wal mart...it washes out in like a monthGood hair styles for thick curly hair?
Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlpix to get some style ideas, then visit http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons to find a curl stylist expert in your area. It's important to see someone who really knows how to work with curly hair. Most stylists don't get any training with curly hair in beauty school.
tie half up half down.


poof bangs and put in high ponytail


one long braid on the side


2 braids


2 pigtails


french braids


all out


just poof up bangs


messy bun


put it up with a headband/hairband

No comments:

Post a Comment