Sunday, February 5, 2012

How to style curly hair?

So here is the deal i have naturally curly hair and i have no idea what to do with it!!!! I hate styling it with tons of gel and making hard and crunchy it looks and feels so gross! Every day i have to resort to straighting it which is really bad for my hair! So what are so good products and ways to style my hair????How to style curly hair?
I am in the same boat.





Hope somebody answers this.How to style curly hair?
use mousse. that really helps me with my curls. and just try to tame your curls and wear you hair down.





but use a strong mousse
i used to have the same problem, and i neverrr straighten my hair anymore. try using some conditioner (not a lot) and than a curly hair mousse. a little bit of hairspray will do the trick once it starts to dry.
twist pieces of hair around your finger with gel and you will get awesome curls. or you can just put it up in a pony tail, or french braid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment