Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What hair styles for thick curly hair?

ok so i have REALLY curly hair thats SUPER THICK n i have no clue how to style it. i hate wearn it down because its so think n i like hair thats curly but not that much like wen it has big curls but the hair dsnt look to poofy n big. .. hair like my avitars.its also dry so how can i make my hair more shiny n make my curls more curly n less frizzy. im on a low budget so nothn to exspensive. n can u also put sites that r good i can go to to help me wit hair styles n stuff.


thanks


have a sizzlen summa!What hair styles for thick curly hair?
I have big curly hair too so I know how you feel.When I get out of the shower I spray a root lifter on the roots of my hair to give it volume because you have to have volume with curls otherwise you get a triangle looking hairstyle. Then I distribute mousse throughout my hair because it reduces frizz and keeps my curls intact. Then I take my hair and separate them into section and tie them up with a few hairbows into mini buns and let my hair dry naturally. Next I spray John Friedas curl perfecting spray all over my hair and it leaves my curls soft and frizz free. (that stuff is amazing). Then I let my hair dry all night and take it out in the morning. Finally I tousle my fingers threw it in the morning and my hair is done.





I know it sounds like a lot but it really does work.


Stuff you will need: (its all cheap too)


a good shampoo and conditioner to prevent fizz


garnier fructis curl mousse


john friedas curl perfecting spray


a few hairbows and bobby pins


Overall I hope this has helped you and Good Luck!!What hair styles for thick curly hair?
long layers

No comments:

Post a Comment