Sunday, February 5, 2012

How to style curly hair?

I have curly hair, but I need some new ideas to do to my hair. I usually wear it naturally, in a pony, or straightened. But im sick of just those. Are there any other ideas that i can do? Also, how can i make my hair wavy? i have ringlets, but i want just wazy, not curly. Any ideas? thanks.How to style curly hair?
same here. i would go for a cute style cut. don't be afraid of layers. if your hair is too long and at one length, it can pull down curls. if you layer, you can see better curls in hair. i've gotten a lot of tips from naturallycurly.com





they recommend good products and application tips. How to style curly hair?
I have really curly hair too, I like to put it really loosely up in a ponytail or bun kinda and let a few stray ringlets fall. Loose braids is always cute. A low side ponytail going over one shoulder.





To make it wavy you can wash it at night, put it in one or two braids (kinda tight) while it's still wet, and in the morning when it's dry let it down and it should settle the curls quite a bit. You can also very lightly straighten it.
Hi, I have curly hair too, and straighten it out all the time. Well check out latina magazine, they always have tips for hair styles or check them out on line. After washing it, towel dry it, and comb it out, add mouse, all over, turn your head over and add mouse and blow dry your hair add more mouse, gel too, and hairspray, and blow dry it. Make sure you have time, it'll look so good when your done. My boyfriend loves it when I do my hair this way, he says it looks sexy, and wild. Or if you want it just wavy, blow dry it straight with a big round ceramic brush, and turn it when you blow dry your hair straight, sense your hair is curly, it will curl on the bottom easily, and when your done, by the next day or so, it'll be just wavy. My hair gets that way on it's own, after I straighten it. Again latina magazine on line just might have the advice your looking for. Have a good day.
get a blow dryer with a diffuser (it's a thing that attatches to it and it has plastic things kinda like huge brush bristles on it) and towel dry your hair and spray scrunch hairspray or mousse it. then flip it upside down and scrunch your hair loosely to your head and hold the blow dryer there until it's too hott for you or dry. then repeat.
OMG METOO will u email me the answers-- Bookback11@yahoo.com





PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment