Sunday, February 5, 2012

Styling curly hair?

I have naturally curly hair that I usually just straighten every day so my hair is unhealthy and dry. When I let it dry naturally, my curls are all over the place, frizzy and just not good lol. I sometimes use mousse but I hate how it makes my hair crispy. It also splits up my hair into a million tiny curls so it is really poofy. I've tried using a diffuser but it really didnt help that much... How do you style naturally curly/wavey hair to look like soft beach waves? Or are there any products out there that wont make my hair wet and look hard all day?Styling curly hair?
omgawghh i have the same problem to i scrunch my hair....when your hair is wett put in moose ab=nd jell and scrunch it...you could also put in curlers makes your hair not look puffy..also for that frizz get a hot oil treatment bout once a month thats wat i have to do

No comments:

Post a Comment