Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hi , Im a 14 year old girl and my hair is just straight and brown I HATE IT !!! I want a new funky hair style!

I am a funky wild child and I want a Hairstyle that fits my personality.



I dont just want one soild color , I dont want any colors that dont look have way natrual so . . .



If u have any fun ideas tell me about it !!!Hi , Im a 14 year old girl and my hair is just straight and brown I HATE IT !!! I want a new funky hair style!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michellesta

First: print this picture out (in the link above) and take it to your hair-stylist. Cutting AND dying your hair like this would look amazing. Want to really go crazy? Slightly and subtly, add hot pink streaks to your bangs. That would look hot %26amp; funky enough!

--Peace %26amp; love, Stacy(:Hi , Im a 14 year old girl and my hair is just straight and brown I HATE IT !!! I want a new funky hair style!
Shave your head. WWBSD?
If your mom will let you, get purple highlights would probably look really good and be wild enough for you.
die it a rainbow....



like red pink orange yellow greean blue and purple....



u will be the center of attention
look up madradhair on photobucket
how about something like this

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi



but with this coloring

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi
you could cut your hair short and bob it. then you could put some wild crazy highlights in it like blue or purple or hot pink. my friend has that hair cut and color and it looks so cute! good luck
shave it all off..
well u coulld get it layered only slightly at the back and then at the front with a side fringe!then put purple highlights in the fringe!a girl i know did it and it looked unreal!!!it really did!!!
you should cut it short with lots of layers and then put some pink chunks in it!!!
im thinking some major dying, red tips ect. how bout a mowhawk (joking... unless you want 1)

you could spike your hair up

or get an emo side fringe

try cutting your hair chin length, and then having tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment