Sunday, February 5, 2012

How to style curly hair?

i'm not sure what type of style you're looking for, but lately i've been doing a really cute curly hairdo. you just grab a piece of hair right above both ears and twist or braid them and then tie them together in the back. it looks sort of like, ancient Greece hair or something. i don't know. but it's cute with curly hair :)How to style curly hair?
I have crazy curly hair and it drives me insane! I used to straighten every single day and have spent hundreds of dollars on product to straighten it, now, I am just at the point that I am going to love what I was given, keep it healthy and shiny and let it curl...lol, just use some good mousse and let it fall.How to style curly hair?
do a quiff. n leave the rest. its simple but very elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment