Sunday, February 5, 2012

How do you style curly hair?

i have curly hair and dont know how to style itHow do you style curly hair?
I have naturally very curly hair. I've tried almost every product I can find in my relatively small town and still haven't found one that gives me the results that I'm looking for. However, I have found that using a leave in conditioner and a gel, both for curly hair, works best. Mousse tends to leave my hair stiff and crunchy and curling sprays leave my hair very sticky. Currently I'm using the entire Pantene line for Flawless Curls. The shampoo and conditioner do leave my hair soft and hydrated but I don't see a difference in my curls. Like I just said, the spray left my hair sticky and the leave in conditioner and gel together work okay.





As for actually styling it, I usually apply whatever product I'm using directly out of the shower (in this case, the leave in and the gel) and then scrunch my hair all over and let it air dry. To make sure that my hair doesn't dry flat, I shake it around every few minutes until it's almost dry. For me, this gives it volume. Once it's dry, I either leave it completely down or put half of it back in a clip, but by the end of the day it will end up in a ponytail no matter what.





Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment